Ratings for Dr. George J. Yamauchi

George Yamauchi performed a prostate resection on me in June 2013 and things worked fine after. But he told me two weeks later that I had cancer and immediately told me my choices were to have my prostate removed or get radiation. He said this is what I had to do without any mention of verifying the disease he said he found. Since he didn't talk about verifying it, I never trusted him again after that but, I just wanted to see where he was going to go with it. Sure enough after that he just ran bogus tests that would never give me an answer and then made an appointment to have c-markers implanted for radiation. The man proved he couldn't care less about putting me through radiation when he would not even verify cancer. Finally I left to find a real doctor who tested me to find out I don't have cancer. He does this all day long in front of his staff who knowingly help line people up for this. Whatever you do, get away from him and get another opinion.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. George J. Yamauchi's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal