You may also like

Rate Dr. Anil K. Sharma

Dr. Anil K. Sharma's Ratings

The best physcian I have seen . I am very happy and will refer my fault and friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Top Doctor, I would recommend him to all my friends and family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr Sharma is gentile, kind, and caring. He did not talk down to me; he treated me like I was his friend and not just his patient. After my accident I thought that I would never enjoy life again. He has shown me that I am enjoying life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Highly recommend !!!I have seen Dr. Sharma past several years he has excellent bedside manners and was able to diagnose my back condition and was able to provide relief . I have referred 2 of my friends to him and they also highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Sharma has treated me for nearly 15 years. He is VERY knowledgeable and I have full faith in his ability to perform procedures and his advice regarding medication. Plus he is a SUPER nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I think, for me, the biggest recommendation I can give to a Dr is, would I send my family to him. Absolutely!! Incredibly kind, smart and compassionate Dr. His staff was also so nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

After seeing several doctors who didn't seem interested in helping relieve my back pain, he came in with several ideas on what to check for, and was very determined . ultimately helping me a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Sharma and finally decided to see him. He was exactly as advertised, an extremely caring and understanding Dr with a wealth of knowledge. My experience was second to none and I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends or family. Thank you very much for the great experience Dr. Sharma!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Sharma is an exceptionally rare doctor who is brilliant and compassionate. He evaluates your condition completely before treatment plan is offered. I travel to see him and it is worth the inconvenience. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care. Thank you Dr. Sharma!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Really great experience. Was in so much pain. He saw me right away and was very professional. Entire office was great. Best Pain Doctor Ive ever been too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686193].votes_count ]]