Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Moon

Dr. Moon was easily the least helpful doctor I've had in a long time. He did not do his research, asked redundant and pointless questions, supplied only ambiguous answers to my questions, and proceeded to treat my symptoms will a pill that I had already taken that did not work. In addition to being monumentally unhelpful, he was condescending and rude during the entirety of my visit. When talking with a friend about my visit, he concurred that this doctor was incompetent and rude to his mother who desperately needed help. 0/10 would recommend anyone else over "doctor" Moon.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I have never been treated so rudely on the phone by the woman who answered the phone. I just moved to the area and desperately in need of a refill on my Lyrica, she has no concern for me whatsoever. I would not set foot in this office if I were dying. why are people such as this working with the public, people who feel bad and are in pain?

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Was knowledgeable, curtious, and extremely helpful. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Outstanding physician. Very knowledgeable and took a lot of time to arrive at the correct diagnosis. Caring and compassionate. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Steven L. Moon's Credentials

• French

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal