Ratings for Dr. Karen E. Loops

Woof. The worst experience I've EVER had with a doctor. If I could change one thing about my life and go back in time I would solely go to see someone else.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

If you have a choice between doctors, I'd choose someone else...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I absolutely did not enjoy my consultation. I was very dissatisfied with my feedback and felt like I was not given adequate information or help throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Disliked my experience completely. I wish I saw someone else.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Through her questions and "feedback," I often felt she made unfair assumptions about me and my life without giving much thought nor cared to give deeper understanding to details. I thoroughly did not enjoy my time with her and I would never want anyone to.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I would highly recommend another doctor. I truly felt undervalued as a patient here. It was also very hard scheduling with her and took a long time to receive results.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

It was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She was, in my opinion, very unprofessional, tardy, and unnecessarily rude. Made me undergo hours of testing only to give me "inconclusive results." I would never wish my experience I had on even my mortal enemy.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Very knowledgeable. I received accurate and thorough testing that gave me a good understanding of what is going on with me and what I can do about it.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Terrible office, charged me an absorbitant amount of money for inconclusive testing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015