Ratings for Dr. Jerome S. Fischer

I do not recommend Dr. Fischer to anyone. He's inconsiderate, discourteous, doesn't listen, has the "I'm right. You're wrong" attitude. I seriously regret ever going to him. I'm currently in process of finding another endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

P.O.S Should not use MD next to his name. Poor practice,poor standards. RUN THE OTHER WAY!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He was a jerk, very short wit me, very arrogant. Just didn't want to listen to a thing I had to say about how i felt with my hair falling out, how fatigued, the sweating, shortness of breath, nothing. He totally dismissed me. Just wrote a script for thyroid medication, which I was already taking, the same amount. I just wasted my time and my breath. Don't waste yours.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

This doctor almost killed me! As it turned out I had adrenal insufficiency that he did NOT diagnosis, I land I Dr. Welch's office and she figured it out before I died! He dismissed me like I was a crazy person, not crazy, I was in adrenal crisis and he was too stupid to know it!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

He is not interested in his patients. Very rude as I left after an appt. with him. I put my hand out to say thanks as I usually do with all Dr.s, he totally disregarded me and walked out, I was shocked and should of told him but I did not but did report it to the office Manager but she was also in denial. He is not professional and highly do not recommend this Dr. He needs to retire and let other aspiring Endocrinologist step in. Will not ever come back!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Jerome S. Fischer's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal