Dr. Alireza T. Alijani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alireza T. Alijani

I have had multiple surgeries by Dr. Alijani (complete shoulder replacement, carpal tunnel both hands, trigger finger) and all 5 star+! An amazing Dr. with an amazing 5 star staff.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

I’ve never rated a doc before, but Dr Alijani is a great physician. He’s off the charts smart, incredibly caring, and spends the time necessary. If you need an ortho, he’s your guy

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

He was an excellent doctor. He was very understanding and helped me with my elbow pain.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I had major pain in my thumbs and so attempted to get into the office in just a few days...I was not sure that would happen but they were able to get me in quickly. The Dr explained thoroughly what my issue was and explained that I needed an injection. It was easy and I need to contact his office if I have further problems. He told me that surgery is a last resort so that was good news.Very pleasant staff and waiting area. Even offered me coffee or hot chocolate on a very cold day! Easy in, easy out.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Great doctor, but doesn't spend more time than necessary with the patient. Wait time longer than 20 minutes after scheduled.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Alireza T. Alijani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Coventry Healthcare