Ratings for Dr. Jamie Gorman

Dr. Gorman has been our physician for the past 17 years. He is a very available, helpful and profexsional G.P. and excellent at referring to specialists if needed. His assistant and receptionists are always exceptionally helpful.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I have continued to see Dr. Gorman even after I moved to Barrie in 2003 I moved to Orangeville in 2016 and still do the drive to see him Dr. Gorman is by far the best doctor out there if you're lucky enough to be his patient then you would do the drive and wait too.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Gorman has been my family doctor for years. I find him to be thorough, knowledgeable and willing to invest time as needed to get to the bottom of any issues that I have had. Unlike other physicians I have seen in the past, Dr. Gorman listens carefully and doesn't dismiss my input.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

for various reasons I have had to change doctors several times , Until I started seeing Dr. Gorman, I feel very comfortable with him and can honestly say that that after seeing several others he is one of the Best Doctors. Highly Professional yet personable.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Gorman is one of the best doctors in Markham. I go to the walk-in clinic, and he is worth the wait. I had been to my family doctor's office, and they messed up. I ended up with a raging infection in my chest. I only go to my family doctor's office for things not serious!! When I am concerned, Dr. Gorman is my first choice. He is professional, thorough, highly efficient and knowledgable, and kind. I'm grateful to be able to see him through the walk-in clinic, as he has not taken new patients for years.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Gorman for over 35 years. He listens and solves my problems. On one occasion, he called hospital and got me an MRI within 30 minutes. Staff is great. Why change !

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Excellent doctor! Always willing to listen and help

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Excellent service provided by Staff and Doctor. 5 stars from me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

In summary I actually enjoyed the services, I have had with Dr Gorman.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

The secretaries are horrible. I phoned for an appointment and was told I could not see Dr. Gorman for a week! By then, why would I need a doctor, I will either be dead or have found another Dr. to see who would know nothing about my history!! The chick on the phone was clueless, and rude! Have been going here for over 20 years, only lately has it been horrible to get in to see him. Too bad, I may be looking for another Family Doctor who gives a flip about his patients!

Submitted October 11, 2016