Ratings for Dr. David A. Drucker

Dr Drucker performed my fathers hip replacement surgery. He is an excellent, highly skilled surgeon. I have recommended many family members and friends to him, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Absolutely the worse medical person I have ever encountered. This is also the first time I have rated anyone so lousy and hope anyone who wants a decent doctor ignores this person

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Drucker is a wonderful doctor with great knowledge and skills. I've been his patient for over eight years and trust him immensely .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Had bilateral hip surgery by dr.drucker one at Beth Israel...and one at s.i.u.h. Three months apart.everthing turned out great.both hospitals were fine.that was two years ago...I'm much better now.i highly recommend dr. Drucker.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

had my knee replaced in 2010. by dr. drucker @ beth israel hosp. in nyc the best in the world ! the hospital was the cleanest i have ever seen a hospital. i need to go back to dr drucker to have my left knee replace but that has taken a back seat for now ! i was going for a stress test so i could schedule the replacement surgery and they said i needed a quintuple bypass ! (WOW WHAT A SHOCK ) now i`m recovering from that which went well ! I will schedule the knee surgery at the end of this year ! i need a break from surgery for now ! do-not hesitate to use dr. drucker i recomended many people to him and they were all happy ! good luck ! steve k.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr.Drucker is the man he helped me so much i thank god for him.He performed a hip re-surfacing procedure on me and i never felt any better than i have physically in a long time.I'm 38yrs old and thought i couldn't run or play sports no more but when i found him he has restored my recreational activities.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Good Doctor for joint replacement comes highly reccomended from former patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. David A. Drucker's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1983)