Ratings for Dr. Imran Afridi

Dr Afridi rushed into the exam room and acted annoyed that I had brought my 90-yr-old mother to see him for something as mundane as uncontrolled high blood pressure, arrhythmia and occasional afib. He listened to her chest and sent her for the usual tests. When I received the notes from her visit, my jaw dropped and I was sure he had never looked at the history sheet we filled out or the symptom notes we submitted. There were at least 6 incorrect notes, ranging from Mom's severe dizziness and headaches (he said none) to the tenderness in her abdomen (he listed none when in fact he had not touched her abdomen and she has a history of tenderness). She has severe "widows hump" and he says neck is supple and fine, etc etc. The mistakes were so glaring that I was going to call his office for correction, but she was sent to the emergency room that night (uncontrolled blood pressure) and Afridi's notes were obtained by the hospital. There was no point trying to straighten that out.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014