Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Korkos

The staff were very attentive, user friendly, customer service oriented, answered all of my questions and concerns. I never had to wait over 5 minutes to see the doctor or nurses.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Korkos. I got "WOW" results. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

After many years of contemplating and trying to get insurance to recognize the need, I was finally able to proceed with breast reduction surgery. After doing some research, I decided on Dr. Korkos. It's only been 2 weeks since the surgery, but I am already so thrilled with the results. Didn't have any problems the day of surgery or through recovery these last couple weeks. Dr Korkos did an amazing job on the actual reconstruction - he's was thoughtful and careful about the end result. I should have done this years ago!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Korkos and his staff are amazing. Always kind, courteous, patient and knowledgeable. He is never in a rush and answers all of your questions until you understand. Love them. :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I cannot say enough of how happy I am with the results of my surgery! Dr. Tom Korkos did such a wonderful job on my forehead and face. I am very pleased! Dr. Korkos does a great job of keeping the final result very natural. He is the best! Another perk is having the surgical center right there. The staff is very competent and it is very private. In my opinion he is the best surgeon that I have ever had and I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone seeking surgery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Korkos was amazing with my daughter. She had a bad injury to her nose when she was 8 years old. She is now 17 years old and he along with the ENT performed surgery on her. I was told it was the worst they had seen in the past 20 years but they did an amazing job. Dr Korkos was wonderful with her, the care was excellent and the follow up was amazing. I highly suggest him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Getting a diagnosis of breast cancer was difficult. I'm so grateful my surgeon referred me to Dr. Korkos for my reconstruction after bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Korkos and his staff truly cared about me as a PERSON--not just another case. He eased my worries during a really difficult time in my life. I'm still in the process of reconstruction, but I'm already really happy with the results.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I had skin cancer on my scalp and Dr Korkos was brought in by my dermatologist to do a skin graft as my scalp was very tight. At the hospital he advised he didn't believe we would need to do that, he just had to stitch it up while I was under. I had no problems and other than a slight headache no pain. He and his staff seem genuinely concerned about you.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My wife was familiar with Dr. Thomas Korkos because of her work experiences. I have to say that his degree of care and understanding for my condition was above the ordinary. He explained the procedure I was to undergo, the pros and cons of the procedure, and the followup necessary to have the best outcome. If there were ever a perfectionist in the medical world, Dr. Korkos is that person. His office staff was attentive to my every need and were able to accommodate anything I have required. I am very fearful of doctors and surgery and hospitals but this man put me at ease and made me feel comfortable before, during and after the procedure. I needed spinal anesthesia for the surgery and he kept me informed in every aspect of the procedure. Would I recommend Dr. Korkos and his staff to family and friends, you bet I would. He is a miracle worker in my humble estimation.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Korkos by my regular doctor to perform some skin cancer surgery in my ear that required a skin graft. Dr. Korkos did an excellent job explaining the surgery to me, answering my questions, actually doing the surgery, and following up with me after the surgery. He also did an excellent job communicating with my wife on the day of the surgery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Thomas G. Korkos's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup