Ratings for Dr. Karl V. Metz

I SAW dR. Karl mETZ IN mAY OF 2008. aT THIS TIME I ATTEMPTED TO GIVE HIM MY SCANS TO VIEW, hE SAID LAY THEM IN THE CHAIR. tHEN HE ASK ME NO QUESTIONS, hE GAVE ME AN WXAM OF MY LEG FROM A DOG BITE ON 10/03/2007. hE ATTEMPTED MANY TIMES TO GET MY LEG TO MOVE. hE ALSO HAD ME TURN OVER ON MY STOMACH AND TESTED THE BACK OF MY LEG. hE SAID ALOUD YOU CANNOT MOVE YOUR LEG OR FOOT CAN YOU. I SAID NO. hE ASKS THEN HOW LONG WAS IT LIKE THAT, I TOLD HIM SINCE oCT 2007. I THINK I DID COMPLAIN OF PAIN WEARING THE BOOT, IT DID MAKE MY LEG HURT, iT WAS A HARD BOOT, WHICH WENT TO MY KNEE, AND AIR FILLED THE SPACE UP BETWEEN MY LEWHERE THERE WERE NO MUSCLE . THE AIR WOULD PUSH THE FLUIDS ASIDE AND LEAVE LARGE SPACES WHICH MADE MY LEG LOOK DIS ARRANGED WHICH I BELIEVE IS NOTED IN Michael. tHE BOOT ALSO FORCE MY FOOT TO LAY STRAIGHT, BUT WITHOUT LAYS TO THE INSIDE, YES IT HURT, BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT WHILE I WAS GOING OUT THE DOOR. also I DID SAY THE NURSE GOT THOSE XRAYS FROM THE FILE CABINET , SHE DID, tHE ONE SHORT NURSE WITH WHITE HAIR TOOK ONE XRAY OF MINE AND SAID SHE WAS GONNA CHECK IT, SHE TOOK IT IN THE GRAY DOOR BY THE XRAY ROOM, BY THE XRAY GENARATOR. SHE DID NOT GRING IT BACK OUT, SO I MOVED MY LEG OFF THE TABLE, SHE DAID SHE TOOK TWO MORE XRAYS, I SAID ARE YOU SURE THEY'RE OKAY SHE SAID YES, AND SHE GAVE THE 3 XRAYS TO YOU, NOT MINE, I THINK YOU SAID MS FOX HOW CAN I PROVE THOSE ARE YOUR XRAYS I SAID TAKE ME BACK THERE AND GIVE ME ONE MORE WHILE I HOLD THESE THREE, yOU SAID no. tHERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD GIVE ME ONE MORE, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MORE IN THAT FILE CABINET, SIR. AND I TOLD YOU GIVE ME ONE MORE AND LET ME CHECK IT, AND WATCH YOU DEVEOPE IT, YOU SAID no. AND YOUR REPORT STATES OTHERWISE. , NOTHING WRONG WITH MY LEG, BUT YOU GAVE ME 3 MONTHS OF STRICK RESTRICTIONS. NO LIFTING, NO PUSHING, NO STANDING, NO BENDING, NO TURNING, AND MUCH MORE, I ASK WHY IF NOTHING WRONG WITH MY LEG WOULD I NEED SUCH RESTRICTIONS, YOU SAID FOR PRECAUCTIONS . sIR YOU KNEW MY LEG WAS SERIOUS, AND SIR YOU GOT PAID TO DO THE FIRST BS REPORT ON IT WHICH STARTED A ROLE OF THEM. tHE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN MY OPINION HIRES YOU TO COVER UP SERIOUS INJURIES. bUT HEY IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME ANOTHER EXAM, I WILL BE THERE. THIS TIME I WEAR A BRACE, GUESS YOU CAN SAY I RAN OUT THE DOOR. yOU SHOULD NOT BE ON fEDERAL pAYROLL.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Karl V. Metz's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Top Hospitals in Chagrin Falls, OH