Ratings for Dr. Hiep Truong

At first, I felt him very rude and arrogant. A few appointments after, just when I was about to change doctors, my feelings about him changed and he continued to be my go to through out my pregnancy. Getting checked in and into a room was always very well in timing, but waiting in the room for 30 minutes plus waiting for the doctor is never something you want to do when pregnant. This was my first pregnancy and I was carrying twins. For every appointment he made sure that every thing was okay and answered any questions I had. When I stated I felt my job starting to drain me, he gave me the okay for disability and on my way I was. His staff is very fast and efficient in finding any documents you may need. If I were to ever decide on a third baby, I would return to him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I love Dr. truong!!! I move to la but I still stuck with Dr. truong. He makes me feel very comfortable unlike some other OB. I had my first baby n he was very good. I'm going to have him deliver all of my babies. Very nice Dr. He is very busy though but if he is working with you he never rushes. That's what I love about him. I get very inpatient waiting for him but after the visit it was all worth it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012