Ratings for Dr. Preston F. Foster

Dr. Foster helped my husband through a scary liver resection in 2007 to remove a tumor that turned out to be benign. The knowledge, expertise, humor, & compassion he showed my husband and our family was very reassuring. We had an 8 month old premature baby on oxygen at the time and our life was stressful to say the least. We still think of Dr. Foster and are thankful for his kindness and skill. I don't recall any problem with his staff or punctuality, but his skill & expertise are worth any wait!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

This clinic is run absolutely horrible!! Wait for one to three hours typically! Never know which doc is going to show up. Two of the docs in the practice were extremely condescending. When it was found out that my husband had bile duct cancer and they don't meet the criteria there to give him a transplant they wanted nothing to do with us. No help on where to go and wouldn't even help us get an appointment at theMayo Clinic. Told us well "Good luck" about my husbands very life threatening cancer and offered no help facilitate getting him care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Foster is the BEST transplant surgeon I have ever seen. I am 6 years post transplant, and he was a life saver. Office visits are pretty good, but I havent actually seen Dr. Foster on my last 3 visits, which is disapppointing. Worse, the nursing staff is the rudest and most condescending bunch I have ever experienced. Becky is an RN and is the rudest nurse I have ever had. Absolutely the worst patient quality of care ever, and I have seen a lot of nurses. If I hadever treated any of my cutomers the way she treated me, I would be fired. So while Dr. Foster is a terrific doctor, the nursing office staff is some of the worst.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

This Doctor ignored biliary strictures in patients saying they were "normal". He ignored and refused to give referrals and regularly allowed nurses and other staff to write prescriptions that he and his partner Dr. Fernando Membreno would sign. I havee the script to prove it. He was always extremely rude and always kept me waiting sometimes up to 45 mins. This is one of the worst Docs I've ever seen and I have a Liver Transplant so I've seen my fair share of doctors.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Preston F. Foster's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1981)