Ratings for Dr. Anand M. Kuruvilla

Dr. Kuruvilla is the most amazing and compassionate doctor around. He was with my grandma through every battle she ever fought. Thank you for all that you do and continue to do. (Evelyn Longarzo's family) - Briana Kelley

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

great people took really good care of me through out the whole process couldn't of chose a better place

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

My breast cancer was caught early so my treatment options did not include chemo which I'm very thankful for. I had 33 radiation treatments which were not too bad on my body either. The doctors were very professional and explained the course of treatment so I knew exactly what would happen. The whole team at the Cancer Center of Putnam are caring and professional. I would recommend them to all who have to experience cancer in their life. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

My experience at the Cancer was great. Dr.Kurvilla did a great job explaining everything to me, his staff was also great.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Every aspect that I have encountered at this organization has been wonderful. The professionalism in treatments and personal is something that could be used throughout the nation as an awesome example.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Very professional and personable. Staff and doctor made me feel very comfortable during treatment. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Proof is in the result, CANCER FREE. Thank You!!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Got my results one day saw the Dr. next day he was great at explaining everything to me . My experience so far has been very helpful and educational. Everyone has been so kind. Ready for my treatment.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

it was great i would strongly fhfhkjf;skdjnsdnfsdfbsd

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016