Ratings for Dr. Lawrence S. Amesse

Dr. Amesse is considered an infertility guru in the Dayton area. He correctly diagnosed my uterus anatomic abnormality, corrected it and I conceived my first child because of him. When he relocated his practice to Florida, I made the journey to his new practice. And Voila! after only one IUI I got pregnant. He has a stellar intellect that is balanced with kindness and compassion. Our family recommends Dr. Amesse very highly.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Amesse was the first doctor to diagnose my condition. He listened to everything I said and answered all my questions without making me feel like he was pressed for time. He has the unusual combination of being brilliant and showing compassion and kindness. He is a great physician and we highly recommend him for fertility issues.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Dr. Amesse is an amazing, awesome doctor. He is among the best in the area. I have a 1 year old healthy baby daughter because of him. My partner & I were trying to conceive for years and were recommended to him by a very happy pregnant friend, who went to Dr. Amesse. He explained everything to us, was very patient and attentive answering our questions. He gave us our first ultra sound picture of our baby. So many wonderful memories of this life changing event, all thanks to Dr. Amesse. He has a soft, quite personality and is non-threatening, respectful to women and is brillant. I checked out his background and he has gone to impressive training programs and is a treasure of us in the Miami Valley Region. I plan to go back to him for baby # 2 soon.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

This doctor is amazing. He helped us conceive a child that we never thought we would be able to conceive. He worked with us for over a year managing my PCOS and he was always wonderful. I have recommended him several times and others have also had luck with him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Lawrence S. Amesse's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)