Ratings for Dr. James Schneider

Had to see this dr due to my regular dr being out of town. Dr talked down to me about my condition like I was 5 years old. He would not listen and talked over top of me. Gave bad advice for going forward with my treatment plan. Not up to date on current treatments.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

TOTAL DISREGARD FOR PATIENT WELL BEING. I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND HIM. MY CURRENT DOCTOR IN OHIO TOTALLY CARES ABOUT MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING. SOME OF THE BEST DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS ARE IN OHIO BASED ON MAGAZINES, ETC. A LITTLE EXTRA GAS MONEY SPENT FOR ONE'S HEALTH IS WELL WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

After a visit in the office that day I called the doctor on call for a prescription question. Dr. Schneider returned my call and was extremely rude to me and did not even care what I had to say. I mentioned the medications that I was taking and asked if I could take Motrin with them. All he said was "the answer is yes" and hung up. I did not appreciate the way that he spoke to me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. James Schneider's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Florence, KY