Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Redding

Has no commitment on helping patients. When I was giving birth he moved himself away because he didnt want to get dirty with blood .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Agree with previous review. When inquiring about strange symptoms that seemed to be connected to birth control, he offered no help at all. Kept yawning throughout exam, and seemed as if he wanted to be elsewhere. If you have questions/concerns about birth control, he's not the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr.Redding is a very good Dr. and will make you feel completly comfortable. He took me over everything and was very informative...I originaly seen him becausr my other Dr. wrnt on vacation but was so impressed i switched to him through the remaining five months of my pregnancy. I recomend him to anyone looking for a great obgyn :)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Very disappointed with Dr. Redding. Paid almost $200 for a 5 min conversation with him and got nothing out of our meeting. I went in inquiring about my birth control possibly contributing with some other ailments I had been experiencing (headaches, weight gain, acne, ringing in my ears) and he basically said that there was a possibility that my bc was a factor in my issues. Gee thanks, Dr. Redding, I figured that out myself and thats why I went to see you. He offered me no advice. The staff was great. Very friendly and helpful and it's unfortunate that they work for such a jerk. Do yourself a favor and find another gynecologist.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011