Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Mcintyre

Dr McIntyre did an emergency cardiac intervention on me recently. I was impressed by his skill and patient manner, and the intervention was successful. Unfortunately, he no longer sees patients in the office for follow up, and I was handed off to another doctor in his group who has impressed me much less. The office staff leaves something to be desired. I developed a need for a root canal the week following the placement of the stent, but my endodontist refused to do the job without clearance from the cardiology group. Dr McIntyre was on vacation, and no one in his office had any idea of who I was, as I hadn't yet been to the office. It took over two weeks and repeated phone calls to get the necessary paperwork done. I believe I will ask for another doctor for follow up, as the one I was referred to has been less than satisfactory thus far. I was highly disappointed to find that Dr McIntyre no longer does follow up.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Stephen E. Mcintyre's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal