Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Antisdel

OMG he is a ob/gyn and if you deliver a boy HE circumcises them :( After a c-section had an epideral line in me for 3+ days and when released had never before seizures. Had 2 surgeries to correct my uterus. He botched an innocent 3 day old pen*s due to him NOT being a Pedi or Urologist and circumstances was that you can NOT circumcise an inverted pen*s unless your a specialist for it! Beware...... Has been sued for this.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Antisdel delivered my daughter, by C section, 28 years ago today. In the process of delivering her, my bladder ruptured, and at the time I was told that this happened due to adhesion of my uterus to my bladder during the healing process from a previous c section.they patched up my bladder.and I was catheratized for a week, while my bladder healed. Fast forward twenty something years, and I am sharing this story with my PCP, who lets me finish my story, and then explains to me that this is not possible, and that I was lied to. Dr. Antis deal was a young doctor back then, and perhaps there was a misstep when he was delivering Allison. That does not nearly as much as realizing that perhaps I was lied to. All those years ago, by someone that I trusted to bring my child into this world. I do hope now that their is more honesty involved in your practice of medicine, Dr. Antisdel.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I'm a new patient and I recommend this office to anyone going through pregnancy! Dr antisdel is absolutely wonderful

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Antisdel and his staff. Everyone in the office was so friendly, and I never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. He's got a great bedside manner, and he's always willing to take as much time as needed to discuss concerns or explain what will happen next. He is an excellent doctor, and I am so happy that I found him and that he delivered my beautiful little boy. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Great Doctor with super bedside manner! Calm and concerned. Listened to and answered all of my questions and concerns. I have been a Patient for ten years and would not entertain the idea of another Ob/Gyn. I would pay out of pocket if nessacary.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Thomas J. Antisdel's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1983)