Ratings for Dr. Kelly Cassano

Dr. Cassano has poor diagnostic ability. Her referrals are equally poor and it is difficult to get to see her because of her administrative responsibilities.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Cassano is very good IF you're lucky enough to be sick on a day she is seeing patients -- which is rare. Otherwise, you will have to see her Physician's Assistant who sends you from one doctor to another for tests, x-rays, etc., even when all symptoms point to something simple. A doctor who is unavailable when her patients are sick is of no use. Added to this, her staff is rushed and often downright rude.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Cassano is an excellent, caring doctor -- when you can see her. Because she has been taking on more administrative responsibilities, an appointment for a checkup must be made at least three months in advance. The last two times I tried to see her because I was ill, I had to see a Physician's Assistant because she either wasn't seeing patients that day or had no time. Last, I realize the office is busy but instead of ignoring patients when they come in, a smile from the receptionist and saying "I'll be with you in a minute" goes a long way.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

She is simply the best. Amazing. She cares, she listens, ahd knows what she is talking about. I could not recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I've been seeing dr. cassano for years and I think she's amazing. she's really knowledgeable, she listens and she really cares. plus she's super flexible.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Cassano for twenty years and will never switch. Everything other commenters say about her is true: caring, knowledgeable, holistic, a wonderful person and doctor. She is not one to prescribe medications unless necessary. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Cassano is intelligent, caring and thorough. She listens to the problem, suggests treatment, reviews test results, follows up on patients' care and makes suggestions for further treatment, if necessary. She is genuinely concerned about her patients' health. The office is usually crowded & busy, with an office staff handling many patients, doctors, etc., so the atmosphere is not warm & fuzzy but they get the job done. And I feel it's worth dealing with to see Dr. Cassano.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Cassano is by far the best physician I have ever had. She is caring and makes you feel special- she remembers things about you and has a very soothing bedside manner. She is not an alarmist, yet is very practical, and wholistic in the way she provides care. When selecting medication, she thinks about the different drugs available to treat your ailment, and tries to find something which may also benefit you in other unrelated areas. I highly recommend her, although I understand she is not currently accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Absolutely wonderful. Dr. Cassano is the best and I love her. She is professional, concerned and always willing to listen. She always calls me back with my test results. She is the most caring professional I have ever had. Thank you Kelly for all you do to keep me well. I sincerely appreciate it; you will never know how much you have helped me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr Cassano has been my doctor for 12 years. She is a fantastic listener, respects her patients and cares deeply about our well being. She's a treasure (albeit overworked!!)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Kelly Cassano's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)