Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Kassel

After repeated visits and not healing properly, Dr. Kassel waited 4 months to send me to get an MRI. The MRI showed that I needed surgery, so Dr. Kassel performed my foot surgery. I was in a boot for a total of 6 months. I chalked it up to sometimes those things happen. Then, I had another problem in my other foot. I went back in and Dr. Kassel said he couldn't see anything on my x-ray. My toe was huge and painful. I went back 4 times over 3 months because it wasn't getting better (maybe I'm a slow learner). Finally went to another Podiatrist. The other doctor took an x-ray, saw a torn ligament but said it was too late to heal properly. I would either have to have it repaired surgically or live with it. I chose to wait on surgery (the new doctor taped it and the inflammation went down in 48 hours). Unfortunately, I live with a foot problem now.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Really seemed to know his stuff and explained it in lay mans terms.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have been very impressed with Dr Kassle. He is very knowledgeable and goes out of his way to explain what the options are and why. His follow through after surgery has been amazing, and he is very easy to talk to. He truly cares and his staff is great also. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I was very impressed with the Dr's informative attitude and his ability to explain problems and solutions. His staff also worked very hard to ensure payments from a less than helpful BCBS insurance. I highly recommend for care, level of expertise, support staff, and having the patient's needs as a priority.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Fantastic doctor. He really listens and he knows his stuff. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Very impressed. Nice guy. Did great work 10 years ago, and again last year. He is still helping my husband. Would not go anywhere else. We highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Andrew S. Kassel's Credentials

Bravo Health
Champus Tricare
Intergroup
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
United Health Plan