Ratings for Dr. Peyman Ghasri

I visited Dr. Ghasri's office because I was worried about one of the moles I had. He is such a nice doctor and he has a great staff. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I went to Dr. Ghasri's office because of the offers he had on fillers. The prices were great, and I decided to give it a try. Dr. Ghasri was so nice and gentle and answered all the questions I had. He was really great, and the treatment results are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Very knowledgeable..was able to diagnose my issue fast, which 3 other doctors could not. I have since referred all my family to see him. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

He was an hour and a half late for a sat. Appointment. He knows the derm.Treatment had a few rough starts. Not a great bedside manner

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

an hour and 45 minute wait is ridiculous. He was not knowledgeable or worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Peyman Ghasri's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA