Ratings for Dr. E. JEANNE Kroeker

Dr Kroeker takes care of most of my family members. Some that had other doctors eventually switched over to her because she’s the best. Very thorough with questions to figure out what’s going on, takes the time to listen and very knowledgeable. She is also very kind and has never let me walk away feeling anything but encouraged that I’m in good hands. Wouldn’t use anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Kroeker is the best internist I've ever seen. She is an excellent listener, thoughtful with her diagnosis and truly interested in my well being. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Horrible , very arrogant,and would not listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Great physician! Dr. Kroecker is one of the most intelligent physicians I have ever met or had for primary care. I am impressed by her knowledge base and intuitive ability to understand, diagnose and treat. Her office, while "old-school", is efficient and very effective. I insisted my parents see her when they moved to town.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

The. first visit was ggood. She was patient, a good listener, & very patient. It was downhill after that. When she called me with some lab, she was abrupt & barely let me respond.. Another time, she would not reconsider her diagnosis & I spent many weeks in misery becuse of it.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Very unresponsive & indifferent to urgent situations,, even if given several days. She won't be bothered, even when another doctor calls & requests her involvement.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

She will listen to your problems and will develop a plan that you both agree on. She is the best doctor I have ever had or met. I work in the medical field and know many doctors, she is the best!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Careful, patient, excellent diagnostician. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Kroeker for the first time earlier this year after my previous doctor retired. No doctor has ever spent so much time with me. Her nurse, Debbie, started with a detailed assessment and then Dr. Kroeker spent even more time with me - obtaining more background information and health history. She was friendly, warm & respectful. She answered any questions I had & asked me if there was anything else I wanted her to know about me. I have found her staff to be friendly and professional. Most recently, I phoned her office towards the end of the day & left a message asking a nurse to call me back about a non-emergent situation. I specified it was not an emergency and could wait until the next day for a call back. Within 20 minutes of leaving that message, Dr. Kroker called me back and spent at least 10 - 15 minutes talking to me about my concerns & developing a plan to address them. I continue to be impressed with Dr. Kroeker and know I made the right choice for my new dr.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Kroeker is the best doctor that I have ever had in my life. She is attentive, smart, funny and her staff is always pleasant and helpful. I have recommended her to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. E. JEANNE Kroeker's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1999)

Delta Dental