Ratings for Dr. Jerri P. Sethna

I have waited 2 hours for her to show up. She is always late. Her waiting room chairs are very uncomfortable. She is in business for the money. Her staff is terrible. Good luck getting anyone to return you call. I am checking out other Doctors you should to.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Sethna was happy to do the minimum for our family. Here are your pills; good luck with the rest. Fifteen years later: our family still hasn't been able to try or implement any tangible strategies for living with someone with bipolar disorder. . Sethna's provided nothing beyond cashing in On her legally required visits. She will diagnose you, and she'll be happy to charge you for years of balancing and bouncing prescription drugs ; however, she won't help you or your family find long term happiness or stability. No sense of responsibility for a patient's day-to-day health. No family support. No holistic approaches to maintaining a life of mental health. She is overwhelmed by patients and your family shouldn't expect her to deal with your needs in a holistic manner. Here's your diagnosis; here are your meds; see ya when it's time to refill. End of story.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I love Dr. Sethna! She is the first psychiatrist I've had who is completely invested in my getting better. She listens to all my concerns every visit and always allows me to ask as many questions as I need. When I've become overwhelmed and wanted to give up, SHE kept going. She is committed to my recovery. The only negative is her receptionist. Sheila does not return phone calls. I always have to leave multiple messages and only get a call back when I go through the answering service. It's very frustrating to not be able to schedule/reschedule an appointment right away. I have considered changing doctors because of this, but Dr. Sethna really is that great!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I like Dr. Sethna. She is very straight forward and blunt. It can be hard to take sometimes, but she has your best interests at heart. Her staff, on the other hand, SUCKS! Her receptionist won't return phone calls unless you go through the answering service - and sometimes not even then! Heaven forbid you need to reschedule an appointment, because you'll never get anyone on the phone to make the appointment for you! I'm seriously thinking of changing doctors. What's the point in having a doctor you like if you can never get an appointment scheduled or message to them?!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Worst office EVER!!! the dr is late for appointments and then only sees you for about 5 minutes- talks very fast, rushes you out. It is impossible to get through to this office because they screen all of their phone calls. you can only leave a message, so if you miss their call when they call you back, you have to wait another day and leave them another message (IF they call)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I only gave her one star because it wouldn't lewt me give her a minus-Do not see this horrible person

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Although she can be quite inciteful....Her talents,competency and compassion are marred by her capitalist endeavors

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

absolutely can not stand her. only cares about money and prescribes any medicine she can think of and when you ask about another medicine she gets irritated. she doesn't seem to even care about her patients. is ALWAYS late and will spend 10 minutes with you in the room. will call you a liar. NEVER EVER go to her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Sethna is a very smart and caring woman. She has helped my family overcome various difficulties over the years. We have been truly blessed to have found her when we did.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

She is an extremely caring and devoted doctor. I feel fortunate to have found her at my rock bottom. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013