Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Tallman

I have been treated by Dr. Tallman for a painful nerve disorder for nearly 5 years. He is brilliant and considers the whole person when he is treating them. He is a great listener and puts things together that don't seem to be related. He doesn't push meds on me and will prescribe physical therapy if he thinks there's a shot it will work. His nurse is very responsive and kind. Dr. Tallman and his nurse are kind caring people. My husband is also his patient. We think he's the best doctor we've ever been treated by.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Well for me Dr.Tallman seemed as if he didn't care to hear my story at all put me on a low dose of medication that didn't work and told me to lose weight which I did with no change in my condition. He then passed me off to a suergon saying I needed a shunt so I got a second opinion and as it turns out I would have went through all that pain of the surgery for nothing because what is causing my issues has nothing to do with my other condition. So I recommend seeing another doctor who will listen to you and give you more then one option.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Probably the most intelligent doctor I have ever encountered. His knowledge of the human nervous system is beyond encyclopedic. This is the House MD of obscure neurological ailments, minus the stubble and vicodin. His diagnostic skills are razor sharp no matter how unusual your condition is.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

The best neurologist I have been to. He is compassionate and willing to listen to you. His nurse, Michael, is kind enough to give us a call after MRI result is out so we don't need to wait and feel nervous for a week. Thank you Dr. Tallman and the team.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Tallman for diagnosis and treatment of myasthenia gravis. He is one of the most patient, thorough, compassionate and brilliant doctors I have ever met. His nurse, Betty, returns calls promptly and is a joy to deal with. Appointments are on time and I never feel rushed by either of them. Two thumbs up to Dr. Tallman and his staff...I feel blessed to have found him!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

The best physician I have ever been to. Understanding, compassionate, knowlegeable, and isn't rushing around to get you out the door. I didn't feel like I was interrupting him....I felt like I was the reason he was there. rare, today! Tanks, Dr. Tallman.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

One of the most through, compassionate, knowledgeable doctors I have every been to. His nurse, Mary, is outstanding also. Both take the time needed to make you feel like someone. Ares and listens to your needs. A 5 out of 5 and a keeper.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Richard D. Tallman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1977)