Ratings for Dr. David A. Blum

After living with extreme pain in my shoulders and hands I visited Dr Blum. Should have done it earlier. He immediately diagnoed rotator cuff issue and carpul tunnel in both hands. Cortizone shot relieved shoulder pain almost immediately and six days later I scheduled surgery for both hands. It is now 24 hours later and recovery has been very easy. I would recommend Dr Blum to anyone. I am a very happy customer so far.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

His staff was not too concerned about trying to help me figure out my insurance, which I had to do on my own. But he was very good at explaining to me what I broke. The x-ray tech is amazing and I would return to say hello to her. Dr. Blum did have to do surgery on me which when very very well and I am 100% back to full function. He knows exactly what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

More worried about where referral came from and validating collecting money. After similar treatment by staff. Charged $20 instead of $15 for Co-Pay. Very busy no time for questions or explanations. Used laptop with poor visual for X-Rays and blamed quality of x-ray. Would not reply with explanatios to inquiries about treatment, only would say, "I don't believe in medication or cortizone shots, unless absolutely necessary. Regards patients and entities not people. Will not return.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. David A. Blum's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL