Ratings for Dr. Caroline E. Woodland

Dr Woodland and her staff are very knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen and does a thorough exam. Sometimes there is a wait but usually she is prompt.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I've had Dr. Woodland since she was on West side of Fort Worth. Even though I get into a patient room within minutes, I know I will have to wait there a long time because she takes her time with each patient and it is worth the wait. When she is with you, she is totally relaxed and focused on you and patient in answering questions.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr.Woodland is fair the wait time with appt. I would wait at least 45min to an hour and yes she is someone that you feel comfortable talkn to, sometimes I would have to explain over how or what I was talking about. The staff is pleasant, but i question the person over billing abd claims because I went to make an appt. And found out i had outstanding balances that was from 2010 up to now 2013 i was refused service and told my balance has been turned into collection i talk to my ins and was told a different balance frim what they had this is unacceptable now i have to try and take this off my credit. The insurance says it was up to them to make claim and they have two years to do it and now well it's to dang late. What to do now:( very dissapointed and o yea i stayed with her because i hate change so i just stayed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Beena pt.of Dr,Woodland since she opened her practice on the West side of Fort worth.Im an R,N, currently retired Dr. Woodland is like my best friend, she is on target with all her diagnose. I now travel 45 minutes to visit with her, it is worth the trip to me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I have had Dr. Woodland for over 10 years, she is the most knowledgable, proficient, patient, understanding Dr. I have ever known. Could not ask for a better Dr. for myself and family.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011