Ratings for Dr. Julian J. Trevino

My son and I love Dr. Trevino. He cared for my son for years and worked hard to ensure my son's acne was cleared up. My son had unusual side effects from meds and Dr. Trevino proceeded with caution with any med change. He even called us at home to see how things were going. There was an appointment I couldn't make with my son so another family member took him. Dr Trevino called me at home later that evening to make sure I understood what happened at the appointment and to see if I had any questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Trevino to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Trevino has seen my son since he was three weeks old. I was devasated that my son felt like a snake and his skin was peeling. Any new mother would, but it was Dr. Trevino who was able to get this skin condition under control and come up with a different treatment plan to help make the symptoms better. I remember one day, my son was about a year and a half old, he was having some issues in the office. I said I am sorry for his behavior. Dr. Trevino was very compassionate, and said don't worry mom, it will be okay. Later that year, my son was diagnosis with Autism. Six years later, we still see Dr. Trevino, a couple of times a year. My son has many doctors on board, but Dr. Trevino is the only doctor that he will hug and he tells Dr. Trevino he loves him. When a child with his medical and mental health issues tells a doctor that he loves them, you know that is a great doctor. Dr. Trevino is one in a million..and a blessing for my family.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Under treated my condition for some time before referring me to a dermatology specialist who could use oral medications to control the disease.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Julian J. Trevino's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)