Ratings for Dr. James D. Singleton

Worst experience with a Doctor in my lifetime. I'm 45 years old. Dr. Singleton provided a prescription that my pharmacist warned against. Due to pharmacist's concerns, I confirmed the prescription with Dr. Singleton and he assured me, it would be fine. I trusted Dr. Singleton. Huge mistake. I spent three days in agony. Yes, agony. He did not respond to emergency phone calls during those three days. Not once. When I met with Dr. Singleton a few days later, he refused to accept any responsibility. Instead he berated ME. Don't even think about going to this guy. He has multiple locations just south of Denver, CO.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Before I even met him for my first appt, I was requested to pay $200 even though I have excellent insurance. I was experiencing terrible pain and the only solution he gave was to take ibuprofen.?? I never did get any diagnosis or remedy to my pain. Was not warm or caring.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. James D. Singleton's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

UPMC