Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes

Dr Holmes has been treating my daughter for 3 years. He listens and responds to every question we have. He offers solutions and helps us make a plan that we feel good about. It was our good fortune to find him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Holmes was extremely friendly and didn't speak in doctor terms (which I always appreciate). I was seen right on time and he explained what he thought was going on and what the next steps would be. Based on my first appointment I would definitely recommend Dr. Holmes.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Holmes comes highly recommended and I could instantly see why. He was caring, professional and helped me understand every aspect of the EMG/NCV I had done. There was no waiting and his staff and technician were superb. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Holmes to any one, especially my family. Incredible experience.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Holmes was a breath of fresh air. He was extremely thorough and patient. He listened to my concerns and answered all questions. Superb physican.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

My husband and I both feel very comfortable with Dr Holmes. He is very personable and makes us feel so at ease. He's a great listener and very sensitive when he speaks. Really gets to know his patients. Always open to questions and you don't feel rushed at all. We left his office feeling so informed and very positive with the plan going forward. Very awesome experience every time.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Holmes is thorough in gaining understanding of the patient's conditions and symptoms and systematic in his diagnostic approach. Technically he is excellent, and he combines that with a warm approach, putting one at ease. His staff clearly takes the lead from him. Top of the heap in Dr. experiences for me.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I have known Dr. Holmes for over two years. He is caring, competent and very thorough. He puts you at ease right away. He is charming and funny and has excellent bed side manners. I was in excruciating pain when I first saw him. He not only took take of me, he also referred me to a competetent physical therapist . Within a matter of two months, I was back to normal and completely pain free. Thank you Dr. Holmes. If you need a neurologist, Dr. H is your man.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for over 20years . He is very caring and compassionate and gives excellent care to his patients. Always feel that he has taken his time with me and never felt rushed in his office. I hope I never have to find a different neurologist. Dr Holmes is a excellent physician.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

DR. HOLMES WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL, AND TOOK THE TIME TO ADDRESS ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. I WOULD RECOMEND DR. HOLMES TO EVERYONE IN NEED OF A NEUROLOGIST. 5 STAR RATINGS TO YOU DR. HOLMES AND YOUR STAFF.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Holmes, is very knowledgeable and take the time with the person I care for. He listens and provides advise, take interest on knowing who and what the caregiver is about. Easy to understand his explanations and very detailed. This is my second visit with him and I am very please that the primary doctor recommended him for the person that I am caring for. I would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company