Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes

What a wonderful doctor! Patient, caring, and thorough. Definitely put me at ease and did his best to make sure I was as comfortable as possible with the EMG. Spent plenty of time listening to my concerns and answering questions - never felt rushed. If you need a neurologist, look no further. This is who you want to see.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Holmes actually takes the time to listen to everything you have going on. Most doctors tend to rush you through the appointment to get to their next but he made sure everything was covered and i understood what the plan was for treatment!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

The staff was always polite, informative, knowledgeable, and professional with me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr Holmes has been treating my daughter for 3 years. He listens and responds to every question we have. He offers solutions and helps us make a plan that we feel good about. It was our good fortune to find him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Holmes was extremely friendly and didn't speak in doctor terms (which I always appreciate). I was seen right on time and he explained what he thought was going on and what the next steps would be. Based on my first appointment I would definitely recommend Dr. Holmes.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Holmes comes highly recommended and I could instantly see why. He was caring, professional and helped me understand every aspect of the EMG/NCV I had done. There was no waiting and his staff and technician were superb. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Holmes to any one, especially my family. Incredible experience.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Holmes was a breath of fresh air. He was extremely thorough and patient. He listened to my concerns and answered all questions. Superb physican.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

My husband and I both feel very comfortable with Dr Holmes. He is very personable and makes us feel so at ease. He's a great listener and very sensitive when he speaks. Really gets to know his patients. Always open to questions and you don't feel rushed at all. We left his office feeling so informed and very positive with the plan going forward. Very awesome experience every time.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Holmes is thorough in gaining understanding of the patient's conditions and symptoms and systematic in his diagnostic approach. Technically he is excellent, and he combines that with a warm approach, putting one at ease. His staff clearly takes the lead from him. Top of the heap in Dr. experiences for me.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I have known Dr. Holmes for over two years. He is caring, competent and very thorough. He puts you at ease right away. He is charming and funny and has excellent bed side manners. I was in excruciating pain when I first saw him. He not only took take of me, he also referred me to a competetent physical therapist . Within a matter of two months, I was back to normal and completely pain free. Thank you Dr. Holmes. If you need a neurologist, Dr. H is your man.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Blue Cross Of California