Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes

What a wonderful doctor! Patient, caring, and thorough. Definitely put me at ease and did his best to make sure I was as comfortable as possible with the EMG. Spent plenty of time listening to my concerns and answering questions - never felt rushed. If you need a neurologist, look no further. This is who you want to see.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Holmes was great! He spent a lot of time with me trying to pinpoint what could be the cause of my recurring headaches and devising a plan to eliminate them. I certainly will go back to see Dr. Holmes. But hopefully I'm just stopping by to say I'm headache free.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I was very pleased with Dr. Holmes. He took his time with the examination. No rushing. No condescending or judgemental attitudes. Very thorough. Asked a lot of questions. He addressed all of my concerns and answered all of my questions clearly in laymens terms. I don't feel that he gave me any false hopes about my condition, but he did leave me with the hope that I can get better. And he has a good sense of humor! That is something I need in a doctor. It makes them more human. I went home relieved and in the best spirits I've experienced for the last couple of months. Thank you, Dr. Holmes!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I dont usually do reviews, however, Dr. Holmes and his staff was very, very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend him and his staff. Thank You Dr. Holmes and staff for caring.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr Holmes was wonderful! He was kind and reassuring during the procedures. I liked his explanations, of my conditions and the procedures. Thank you for your amazing care! Cari M.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

The knowledge, professionalism, and personality Dr. Holmes has are second to none! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch neurologist! Thank you Dr. Holmes!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I doctor so easy to communicate with. We are so fortunate to have had him recommended to us. Five stars for sure

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Although the test is painful, Dr. Holmes made the experience quit pleasant, and fast, which reduces the tension of test.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I absolutely love this office!! I did extensive research on the best neurologist in Chicago and decided on Dr. Holmes. I’m very happy that I chose to make the drive to see him. The check- in process was quick and very proficient. Dr. Holmes couldn't be more caring, patient and very knowledge. He made sure all my questions were answered and I left his office with a plan. I would highly recommend Dr. Holmes!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Great experience with Dr. Holmes. Extremely knowledgeable and easy to speak with.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Holmes is board certified in neurology, neurophysiology, electromyography (EMG), electroencephalography (EEGs), Evoked Potentials. He completed his undergraduate degree at The College of the University of Chicago. He completed medical school at Pritzker School of Medicine at the University of Chicago. He did an internal medicine internship at Lutheral General Hospital. He did a neurology residency followed by a neurophysiology fellowship in electroencephalography (EEG)/ evoked potentials / polysomnography (sleep studies), then fellowship in electromyography (EMG)/ nerve conduction studies all at Duke University Medical Center in Durham NC, before moving back to his home in Chicago. He is board certified in both Neurology as well as Neurophysiology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He also is board certified n electromyography by and American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and board certified in electroencephalography and evoked potentials by the Ameican Board of Clinical Neurophysiology.

• English

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)
  • Duke University (Grad. 1989)

• Electromyography (EMG)