Ratings for Dr. Avita D. Biederman

Dr. Aviva Biederman is a terrific pediatrician. Excellent bedside manner, always thorough, and explains everything clearly. Office is clean and updated, with separate waiting area for sick kids. Her office gets pretty busy (the word is out apparently), so appointments right after lunch are the way to go.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I make the drive because Aviva is the only doctor I truly trust for my daughter. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Great Dr. Her name is Aviva though. I have taken my 2 boys to her since they were born. I actually changed after my second's son birth when he was a couple of months to avoid the drive, but now that he's 11 months, I am going back because she is amazing. I never left because I didn't like her. My second son had Pyloric Stenosis at 6 weeks of life and she knew it right away and made sure Radiology saw him immediately there at Cedars Sinai, even though Radiology didn't want to. She wasn't taking no for an answer. She really made me feel comfortable and comforted me. She even let me use the phone in her personal office to call my family since my cell's battery had died. For something so scary, she really made me feel great and sure about having nothing but the best Dr.s there at Cedars. I am excited to take my boys back to her and will be there late April for his 1 yr. checkup. I love the handouts she gives that apply to your child's age. She speaks great Spanish, too!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

The staff are very unprofessional and actually rude. I was quite surprise that the office manager are allowed to talk to the parents and children the way they do. The Doctors are ok if you can get past the very rude staff and the long waits in the waiting room

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Every single time I brought my daughter in for cold sympoms, the office would do a nose culture to rule out bacterial infections. It gave me peace of mind to know that my daughter was not truly sick. The office never skimped on this. Aviva is a wonderful bilingual doctor with a terrific manner around children. My daughter never feared her doctor's visits. Yay Dr. Biederman!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

Great doctor! I'm so happy to have found her! I switched because they don't use preservatives in their vaccines. She is so helpful and always gives me literature of things I need to know for my baby's health.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. Avita D. Biederman's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1970)