Ratings for Dr. Guy L. Kemling

HIGHLY do not recommend! Why I stayed with this office for 10 years , I am not sure?! I have always felt like a number rather than a patient. Always felt rushed and never received follow up on an issue unless I brought it up during the next visit, which was usually for something else. I was never seen at the time of my appointment. I always waited at least a half hour to an hour after my appt time before being seen. I'm not one to go to the doctor for every little thing, but when I did, I would consider it for a good reason, but he would make me feel like I was making a big deal about nothing. I did not like that he sent me for blood tests but never explained the reasons as to why he thought those blood tests should be done, just handed me the paper work and sent me off to the lab. Then the front office nurse would call to give the results rather than the doctor so if I had questions, she couldn't answer them and Dr. Kemling was too busy with other patients. I finally left this office after having the same issue as the individual that posted on April 1, 2013. The health coverage for my daughter has changed twice over the past year and a half. They did not accept the coverage she had at the end of 2015. At the beginning of 2016 her coverage switched again. In August of 2016 she needed a sports physical completed by a certain date but they did not have any openings. So she had probably not been seen by Dr. Kemling since her physical in 2015. I took my daughter to another office for her physical because as I stated, it had to be done by a certain date and we were going to be out of town the week before it was due. I recently tried to make an appointment for her to have a Tb test and receive a flu shot because she attends the Health Academy at one of the local High Schools and it is required to be apart of this health program. The nurse told me because she was seen somewhere else for her physical, they will no longer see her as a patient. I guess this is what needed to happen in order to push me to find a doctor/office that cares.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I didn't have a real issue with Dr. Kemling, per se. I simply felt like I wanted to see a female doctor, so changed. I had problems with that female doctor, and called the office Dr. Kemling works in, and asked if I could see a femaled doctor in that office and was told it's their policy that if you leave for reasons other than for insurance reasons or moving, they won't take you back. Pretty sad. It sounds like they assumed people who simply want a change are somehow difficult. I am 45 yrs old, and have never had a problem with a doctor before the one I have now and am not a complainer or difficult person!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Guy L. Kemling's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO