Ratings for Dr. Albert Lai

Looking for a GOOD doctor? Then DON'T come to this doctor or his office. WORST service i have ever recieved from a doctor or his office. I called for eight weeks straight leaving messages for Sofia (she is the one who schedules procedure dates) and even left messages in their general mailbox and still never recieved a phone call back. There is a lack of communication in this office. Collette, the office manager, thinks she knows everything taking place in the office, but does not! At one point she said Dr Lai did replace the wires in my back and then she turned around and says he does not/unable to replace the lead wires in my back. Dr. Lai is now attempting to refer me to a specialist in Camarillo. Basically he is referring me back to my actual pain doctor i had over 2 years ago before moving out to palm springs. Seems like Dr. Lai is attempting to let me go and avoid me for the past couple of weeks. Unwilling to admit that he did not complete a thorough procedure on me during my last operation. Supposedly knew for the past 8 weeks that he is unable/unwilling to replace the lead wires in my back for the Burst Simulator. If they would have returned one of my calls i could have had the wires replaced by now by a more competent doctor. Seems like Dr. Lai has only been willing to medicate me with high end medication for the past two and a half years. Not the way to live. I had to select a star to post this, i would rate Dr. Lai and his office a negative five!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Lai is awesome, very knowledgeable, great at giving injections. His office staff is awful. The office manager is Rude and Inconsiderate. The staff looks miserable, they don't laugh or smile anymore. His PA, Erin Blunck, is no longer employed there, that should bring the office morale back up a lot, she was horrible. She bounced off the walls, was always in a hurry, couldn't keep her thoughts straight. Dr Lai is starting to get relaxed and be more like his old self. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015