Ratings for Dr. Lucy C. Kormeier

I had one the worst experiences with Dr. Kormeier than I have with any other doctor ever in my life. Dr. Kormeier's assistant scheduled my regular appointment on the wrong day. I had called in to her office asking about my appointment day and time due to the fact that I didn't receive my regular appointment reminder call and to my surprise they had wanted to reschedule another appointment a month out. I had explain that a month out was too long and was put on hold. Dr. Kormeier then got on the phone and stated that she would not accept me as her patient and that I needed to find another doctor. This was odd due to the fact I never had any issues or indicators that I was ever a problem. This doctor has too many patients! How can she not have too many patients if she can afford to rudely tell one her patients that she would not see them anymore for asking to be rescheduled less than a month out for a mistake in scheduling that was never my fault. The worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

A nice, no nonsense Doctor, plagued by a clueless staff and a really bizarre clinic process for check in. Three visits, three problems-2 phone calls, 2 examples of extreme unhelpfulness by the office staff. And, while the Doc is quite experienced, she does not listen to patient information. I mentioned to her twice that I am both drug sensitive and have a long history of unusual responses to meds, and yet when describing new symptoms I associated with starting the new medication, she told me it was all in my head. I cut the dose in half and my new symptoms were alleviated. If you have a straightforward issue with no extenuating circumstances, this Doc will help you and quickly. But, if you need a little more in-depth analysis, go elsewhere and don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Lucy C. Kormeier's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1989)