Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Lapco

Just underwent sinus corrective surgery. Dr Lapco is truly gifted and professional. Minor discomfort mostly from the anesthesia. This only a few hours after surgery. I expected much worse based on friends who have had similar procedures with other physicians. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend Dr Lapco to anyone who needs this work done. Special thanks to Natalie Aiello who walked me through this from start to finish. Thanks to your entire team

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Extremely nice staff & the doctor takes his time talking & listening to all my concerns

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

No complaints here.....I've been seeing Dr Lapco for years and like his manner and congenial demeanor. He strikes me as knowing his field thoroughly and confidently.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Lapco were very professional, punctual and candid in his assessment of my condition. He found no concerns or need for surgery based upon his photos and allowed me the opportunity to see them so I could easily comprehend his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015