Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Sidler

Office continues to be inefficient, poorly run and lack of follow up, which in a medical practice, is unacceptable. Too bad, since the Doctor seems knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I was recommended by my OBGYN to see Dr. Sidler. She only has one protocol "one size fits- all". Did not want to work with me as my number were looking better, but suggested meds anyway. Literally Jumped out of her seat when suggested a second opinion. Did not feel confident in the explanation of the results until I got a copy of the reports that showed no disease and no underlying issues. She just wants to push toxic medications on healthy people with no real issues.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

This is most poorly run medical practice I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Doctor is fine but follow up is non-existent - no return phone calls - completely unacceptable medical care.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

never had any problems w/her PA or the good dr. herself./her receptionist patty is the biggest condescending worst employee ever.. As stated below/ call and call, takes two days to return calls. Traveled an hour to get to office, states that my bone density test was not faxed over. (never bothered to say" lets call them" dismissed me, and blamed me that I waited too long to do test. Guess what patty? spoke to imaging place, not only did they send it, (have receipt that it was sent) your office called them back to ask to include pictures. And she denied that she never calls pts back, and denied I called her four times that day, (of course didnt want to see my phone to prove she was wrong) Walked out, never going back. Dr Sidler, you are going to lose alot of pts with her very bad attitude.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Sidler is a good doctor, however her office is very slow, she has limited hours which is not convenient for people who have jobs, the receptionist NEVER answers the phone and when you leave a message nobody returns your call. Very unprofessional and they have no respect for their patient's time.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Bonnie Sidler carries a heavy workload but answered any questions I asked. She consistently reviewed my records before seeing me and had a plan for how to proceed. When test results came in, she called me 5 tiems before reaching me (showing her persistence adn professionalism). The area for improvement is in giving written instructions. She is intelligent and quick, so when she gives steps to folow, it sounds simple but it may be hard to remember unless written down. I have to write it down immediately after teh appointment (example: take medicine xyz 1x/day for 2 weeks, stop taking supplement a or b, but after 2 weeks take b again, increasing the dose by 50% but don't take a).

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

I was impressed with Dr. Sidler, she spent more time talking with me than any other doctor I've ever had. She took her time explaining things to me and was okay with all my questions. I felt very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

really bad dr its hard to understand her as only her is right!!!!!!!too bad for her as i left her without any problems she's not unique!!! thank god

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Sidler is part of the Osteoporosis & Metabolic Bone Disease Center at St. Barnabas Amulatory Care Ctr. She reveiwed my BMD test and produced a report that had someone else's risk factors in it. This Center staff had no idea how such an error could be made & did retest me at my insistance. They have no quality controls to ensure what the Dr. is reporting matches the patient. Their quality processes are focused only on their equip. calibration. I know because I asked them what quality processes were in place after this report screw up. Think twice before getting a BMD test here and insist that someone other than Dr. Sidler review your results should you go here.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2006