Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Damico

I've only been in the office a couple of times , so far. I started going there because they are located a few blocks from home. Everything was just fine. Doctor was very concise , but very helpful at the same time. I loved it! . Since I don't have a lot of time. It was not anything mayor , but I felt he took the best care possible of my person. I'm really glad I starting going to your office. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

He is very friendly and prompt but seems to be a bit pre occupied with entering the information on the lap top and i dont get the feeling that he is attentive (talks toward the computer with his back turned to you). I feel a bit rushed at times; if I don't ask the right questions I feel like i'm walking out without a proper assessment. His staff is horrific; and often when you call the office, the phone is always busy. I feel like I'm dealing with state government workers whenever I go in. I'll be looking for another doctor mainly because of his staff and their lack of "customer service" skills; I dont feel I should be subjected to that type of treatment.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Worst doctor ever. If we had stayed with him we would both be dead by now.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

i feel extremely rushed and you have to monitor your own care when being treated by him

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr Damico is excellent. What a great doctor. His nurses are also wonderful but it comes to his office staff behind the windows what nasty women they don't even smile and have attitudes. I wish he would hire office help with customer service hate losing this doctor due to his workers but you feel very uncomfortable checking in or asking questions...they need all to smile and be a little more considerate to people.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

This doctor rushes through a visit. He does not diagnose properly. Requires several visits before you actually get treated. I finally switched my family to an excellent clinician, who takes the necessary time with patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Very thorough. Always respective of my time. Staff was helpful. highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

I've been to see him several times, for a physical, malaria pill before a trip, and bad cold with an ear infection. He was always very pleasant, knowledgeable, and on time. I've been very happy with him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

I stopped seeing Dr. Damico about 8 months ago because of his bedside manner towards my newly diagnosed Diabetes. He is a nice guy & a good Dr. I just felt like I was always rushed when I was in to see him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Dr. Christopher R. Damico's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)

UPMC