Ratings for Dr. Darrin D. Cunningham

I have always had great experiences with Dr. Cunningham and Creekside in general. They take excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr Cunningham was excellent! My care was wonderful

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I loved my experience. It was professional and very comforting. I enjoyed meeting the staff and was attended in a very well comfortable manner. They have great knowledge and will take good care of you. Dr. Darrin Cunningham was really kind and gave me all the information i needed to know about my problem and what to expect during surgery. It was my first day at creekside and overall, i was pleased by the way i was attended. Great job!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Cunningham and his staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable, I will continue to use their services. His nurse Becky is an absolute delight to deal with, always happy! Dr. Cunningham always makes sure that you understand everything and will go above and beyond to explain and answer all of your questions! All the women in my family see him! He's fantastic!! Would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Cunningham is a great doctor. He delivered my daughter in December 2015. He's still my doctor even though I'm not pregnant anymore.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Great Doctor, love him and his Nurse Becky, Dr. Cunningham really took his time to answer all my questions and listened well to all my concerns

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Do not recommend! Let me push for 10+ hours while knowing my first baby was turned wrong and instead of doing a c section, he bruised and hurt my babies head by using an instrument and his leg for leverage and forced her through the birth canal and leaving me with fourth degree tears:( I decided to see how he felt about the delivery and what I could expect for the second pregnancy. I requested to have a ultrasound bc the examination and estimation didn't seem correct. They wouldn't return my phone calls with my concerns and wouldn't give me an ultrasound even in the next appointments. I felt as something was wrong and his nurse Becky told me I should "go somewhere else where they care about my feelings." I then decided that was a good idea! I found a new doctor and we had an ultrasound and found out our baby wasn't growing properly and had acrania (which means the baby doesn't have a skull and has a 100% fatality rate. Dr Cunningham and especially his nurse Becky should be ashamed of how they treat people and their concerns. They shouldn't treat people like that and I'm so thankful I switched doctors!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I saw Dr. Cunningham in 2011 with my first pregnancy. I did not get a good feeling about him in the beginning. He was very condescending. Went into Labor and Dr. Reiter asctually wound up delivering my baby. And I loved him. He was very nice, professional and did a great job and did a lot of the work himself. Treats his nurses very good. With my second pregnancy in 2013 I switched to Dr. Reiter and had a very dood experience from the beginning. I went into pre-term labor 6 weeks early and had to stay in the Hospital for 5 days and they had me taking magnesium to stop labot and two rounds of steroids to help babies lungs. After 5 days of doing mag the nicu Dr. came in to speak to me and stated that he thought if I delivered my baby would be fine.Good Birthweight. Dr.Cunningham was Dr. on call and told me if I didnt do mag then if my baby didnt make it I had to live with it and would not anyone check my dialation. Dilated to a 5 for 4 days.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I have been going to Darrin Cunningham since 1996. He has been there threw 2 births and other medical issues. Becky and Darrin make a wonderful team I trust them with my daughter and the birth of my granddaughter. The best bedside manner you could ever ask for. Provides the best care a woman could ever ask for rather in hospital care office or on the phone over the weekend. I would and have recommended him to all of my friends family and others I associate with. Words just can't explain how wonderful they are.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Cunningham has been my doctor for 16 years (I am 34). He has been there through 2 children and one miscarriage. A very kind and wonderful man who is fantastic at taking care of his patients. I recommend him to everyone! His nurse Becky is wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Darrin D. Cunningham's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1991)

GHI