Ratings for Dr. Nancy A. Dragoon

I had this woman as my primary for 8 yrs and it was 8 yrs too long. She is a nice lady, but when it comes to care or compassion for her patient it was very disappointing. This woman is there for the paycheck only! She does not seem to be too knowledgeable in various aspects of the medical field. If you have a common cold than your fine. Most recently I went to her for help because i was in withdrawal from diazepam that she prescribed and she sent me home with a Pain Pamphlet!! HELLO?? I was in physical withdrawal because i was told to stop a benzoprine cold turkey and she is telling me I need to practice relaxation. Needless to say I ended up in the hospital for 10 days, the doctors were amazed at her carelessness and all she wanted to know is if I had seen a therapist yet for my depression. I found a New Primary and that cured my depression, so thank you for NOTHING Dr. Dragoon! I learned a valuable lesson u have to be ur own advocate some doctors just do not care or take the time.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Nancy A. Dragoon's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)