Ratings for Dr. Kimberly E. Jordan

Dr. Jordan made me feel comfortable, even when discussing an uncomfortable topic. I've seen her 7 or 8 times and she's been punctual each time. The front-desk staff is also helpful and inviting. The only negative is with the referral office. I've called and left numerous messages with them so that they'd arrange a referral that Dr. Jordan had recommended. I've received only 1 response in the approximately 8 times that I've called them. For one procedure, I had to beg another office to take me without a referral (even though that's not their normal policy) just because I couldn't get the referral desk to call me back, even after leaving several messages. That's frustrating!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Jordan takes time to really get to know you. You're not just rushed in and out. As a new patient, I am amazed the the service gets better each visit. She also tries to provide coupons and affordable medication. I saved over a 100$!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Best doctor ever. She really cares. She took the time to talk to me instead of just a school nurse exam.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I didn't have my card on me so I had to pay by self pay. She is amazing and prescribed me some very helpful medicine for my bronchitis. I recommended her to my husband and she helped him out as well. The office is at a great location and very quick to get through.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Kimberly E. Jordan's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Gastonia, NC