Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Cooper

George Carlin once said, "Somewhere in the world is the worst doctor...and someone is seeing him right now." His name is Jeffrey Cooper. I went to him to have a sliver of cartilage shaved from the tip of my nose. Without my permission, he morselized the left side of my nose, causing it to collapse. He removed a huge section of cartilage from the base of my nose, causing structural weakness. Now my nose vibrates when I breathe. He created a hole between my nostrils, which causes my nose to whistle, and now I have crusting around my nostrils. I saw him several times post-surgery, and he lied and told me that the surgery was perfect. He said I have vasomotor rhinitis, and would need to be on medications and steroids for THE REST OF MY LIFE! Of course, I never had any of these symptoms pre-surgery. He never mentioned the hole in my nose, until I confronted him with a 2nd opinion from another doctor. Then he lied again and said he had told me, and he put it in his notes to cover his ass.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey Cooper's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1973)