Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Valeria

Extreme pain in my right leg was affecting my lifestyle. I'd had surgery for a hip fracture, then later, a hip replacement. I had constant groin, muscle & tendon pain. 2 friends recommended Dr. Valeria because they'd been very satisfied w/their experiences. Years ago I’d gone to a chiro. & I wasn’t looking forward to all that ‘popping, cracking & twisting’. That wasn't the case with Dr. Dan. He determined the starting point of the pain (those pesky L3, L4 & L5 vertebras) and began treatment immediately using HAND-HELD ADJUSTING INSTRUMENTS to treat my specific issues. No pain & no wincing in anticipation of the ‘crack’. Dr. V. looks at the big picture & tries to detect the cause of the problem and then fix it rather than just treat the immediate symptoms. I am totally satisfied with my treatment & the results & would recommend Compass Chiropractic whole-heartedly. DO IT – it’ll be the best phone call you ever made. I’m gonna go outside now and kick up my pain-free leg!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Very charming and convincing, however, after thousands of dollars spent, had to go to another doctor for actual treatment. Don't waste your hard earned money here and don't fall for the saunas and foot baths and lasers and infrared stuff. None of this works. Spent over a year being treated by this place with no resolution, went another route and was out of pain and basically cured in 4 visits, covered by insurance and with no medication. Dr. Valeria and staff will do everything possible to upsell you with everything they have, and please believe, none of it works.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Daniel R. Valeria's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1999)