Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Bunyard

After a visiting a few rheumatologists over the several years since I've been diagnosed with my disease, I am pleased to say I've found Dr. Bunyard. He always takes the time to discuss problems, concerns, and options for treatment during my visits. I never feel rushed or imposing. He answers follow-up emails and phone calls personally. I always feel like he has my best interest in mind and that my health care is a partnership between his knowledge and my needs and goals. I could not be more pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Bunyard! I feel blessed to have found him! I wish more doctors remembered to treat their patients the way he does...he has not forgotten that his his job is not to treat diseases, but to treat people! Kudos to you Dr. Bunyard!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

After exhausting my local options, spending tons of time at the Dr, and being in bad shape, Dr Bunyard took a much deeper look into me in 1 visit than all prior combined. He spent an inordinate amount of time with me at my last visit (so much appreciated - I arrived a day late and he was teaching students/interns that day. He kept briefly stepping out to guide them, but visited with me until we both were out of words ;) and I'll gladly spend a few days traveling to see him again. Much appreciate that he'll call you personally to discuss test results and treatment.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Since switching my care to Dr. Bunyard I am much better than I was several years ago despite a severely progressive disease. He never rushes your appointment, takes the time to not only explain your care but asks for your input also. Wonderful, brilliant doctor. Would rate higher than a 5 if possible.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Matthew P. Bunyard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1987)