Ratings for Dr. Peter M. MORIN

I have been visiting this office for over 30 years, and started with Dr. Morin when he took over for the previous doctor (Schwenke I believe.) What I really love is how friendly the doctor and staff are here. I felt so welcome and will definitely be with them for the long haul. They always have an answer for me when I call with a question. My father was also a patient until the day he passed away - Dr. Morin was great all the way through my father's final illness and I was glad as a family member to be able to work with him. He let us make the decisions, but gave us every bit of information necessary to make our decisions thinking not only of the possibility of extending life, but of quality of life as well. As a larger patient, I see Dr. Morin as a practitioner of HAES (Health At Every Size.) He does not pressure me about my weight, but gives me information on ways to improve my health and let me know that if I did want to do anything about my weight, he would help me start.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Peter M. MORIN's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)