Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Freid

I was lucky find Dr. Freid when I moved to New Jersey with my family 2 years ago. You never wait in the office and his receptionist is very attentive. He helped me treat my rosacia which no other doctor I've seen could.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

great doctor, he is family doctor for 6 of us. Calls us back in non office hours if we call him when the office is closed

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Though 4 yrs ago, he was all "5"s to me, I have recently left his practice for several reasons - He made an error when completing a form for a prescription and when the wrong meds came from the mail order pharmacy, the office blamed the form that he used previously & correctly and never apologized. He doesn't write prescriptions with refills allowed, so you are always needing to come back when a refill is needed, even for meds you have been on for years. I also questioned in a fax, since he uses no email or voicemail and getting him on the phone is difficult, if a med he just prescribed was causing a certain out of range test result - a side effect indicated on the pharmacy insert - and got a callback from the receptionist that he would like me to come in to discuss it - even though I was there earlier that week. It seems there is an over-emphasis to come in frequently for office visits with him now. And sadly, to me he now treats his patients like subordinates, not partners.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I thought he is a doctor, but found out he is miser business man. I requested a copy of my 1 page report and he charged me a $. He would refuse to give my clean report on the phone and would ask me to come in. He has one of the most antique machines in his office. Once when i told who my dr is at a hospital i went to..you should have seen the look on the nurses face!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Freid does not have you wait a lifetime in the waiting room. He answers all questions, gets right to the point and cares about his patients' health. Thanks Dr. Freid for the care you give us.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

A doctor who really cares about his patients and does call you back when you need to talk to him after office hours. He spends time with you and listens o what you have to say. His staff is very good too.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2006

Dr. Robert S. Freid's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Amerigroup