Ratings for Dr. John H. Adamski

This incredible surgen saved my ex-husbands life. He had a self inflicted gunshot wound to the chest that penetrated his left lung. He stated that only 3 out of 100 people survive the lung surgery he had to perform and that only 1 out of 100 people survive with that type of trauma. I have never been so astonished and so thankful in all of my life. God is the giver of life and death; however he used Dr Adamski's hands to save my ex's life. Amazing skills and knowledge ad great bedside manners. This doctor actually cares without judgment and goes above and beyond to save lives. I and my ex are both so blessed to have encountered this physician. My ex-husband is doing good and I left the marriage after he was well again. We remained friends and I pray for him daily that he stays on the right path. He recieved a second chance and I am forever thankful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I am a former patient when Dr. Adamski worked for Sacred Heart in Florida. I agree with the other patients on this blog. He really saves lives and is a brilliant surgeon. He was the third sergeon I consulted with prior to surgery. But he was chosen by God to save my life!! I'm sure he will save many more and continue to make a name for himself!! Thanks Doc! I'm going on two years strong!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

By far the best physician I have been to since we moved here in 2003. I can not speak highly enough of this man. He saved my life and fixed what most would have looked over. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

My daughter and I were in a serve car wreck lucky she just had some bruising and a few scratches. I on the other hand had multiple face lasherations, severely broken nose, broken leg and foot, and crushed heel. Being that I have no health insurance and our auto wouldn't cover it I was terrified I would not receive the care I needed. Dr. Adamski is one of the most kindest Doctors I have ever been treated by. If it were not for him I fear I would not have received such wonderful care as I did. I pray he and his are blessed just as I was to have him as a dr.!! Thank you so much Dr. Adamski!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013