Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Weber

He didn't want to hear anything I had to say and cut me off when I tried to give him some background. I thought he was rather rude and didn't do anything for me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Weber treated my adult daughter with multiple disabilities for longstanding acne. He was rude, demeaning and abrupt when she asked about side effects of the medication he was recommending. I'm 62 y/old, and this is worst office visit ever with any physician, anywhere, anytime, any place. I had to ask him the treat her face with liquid nitrogen as he could not "see" much acne the say she was there. Well, maybe that's because it takes 6-8 weeks to get an appointment, and acne that is cyclical may or may not be present on that given day. Anytime a doctor becomes hostile when a patient asks about side effects of treatment, the patient should run, not walk, to the nearest exit. And never come back. Dr. Weber gets one star for knowledge and helpfulness simply because zero is not an option.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Not too helpful. He likes to name your blemish or condition but doesn't proceed to offer help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I recomend Dr. Weber to all my friends. I am in my early twenties and have had a couple of major acne outbreaks, he has helped my skin return to normal. He is a very polite and caring doctor, i never feel rushed or am left with questions after a visit.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

He's very nice. I went in for sclerotherapy and he told me he'd do it if I want, but he doesn't see the need :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

My experience so far with Dr. Weber has been enjoyable. He has a polite and personable manner that I rarely see in doctors. He seems genuinely concerned and dedicated to help me with my condition (acne). Although we are still looking for a treatment that works for me, I still consider him as knowledgeable because he takes my feedback and provides a different treatment accordingly. His staff is courteous. The wait times haven't been excessively long (15-20 approx) which is better than many doctor's offices to which I've been. If I had to pick an complaint, the wait time would be it although it is not a major one. I've never had an issue with my insurance here and his billing practices are consistent (which is the reason I had to leave my previous dermatologist). The facilities are always clean. All in all my experiences with him have been positive.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Charles B. Weber's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1977)

GHI