Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Crenshaw

I have "suffered" with Rest Leg Syndrome (RLS) almost all my life; a malady that most physicians are not familiar with. Sometime around 2010, the neurologist that I was seeing moved elsewhere. I chose Dr. Crenshaw at my primary care physician's recommendation and he told me that she also had RLS. Asking to be Dr. Crenshaw's patient was one of the smartest decisions, from a health care standpoint, that I have ever made. Starting with my initial appointment and during every appointment since, she has demonstrated a sincere desire to provide the best care possible. She never skimps on time quizzing me about my well-being since my previous appointment, telling me about on-going and new research focusing on new and better treatment for RLS, and informing me of any new drug(s) that could possibly eliminate or help me cope with RLS, etc. She spends time checking and observing vitals that possibly have little if any direct impact on the cause of RLS but helps her better understand what things such as physical activity, sleep patterns, etc., can help me better cope with the nagging irritants of RLS.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Rebecca Crenshaw's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1985)