You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John D. Branch

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Ive been going to doctor branch for 20+ years he has never let me down he feels more like a friend than a doctor terrified for when he retires I will never trust a doctor the same way.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Easy to talk to, knowledgable and informative, listens well

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Very understanding, takes the time to inform you of your options. His PA's are of top quality as well.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr Branch literally extended my life by discovering melanomas - twice !! he was more astute than a dermatologist I saw. he is a caring, giving professional and he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Caring, friendly, humble, professional and knowledgeable Doctor. Always knows my name!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. John D. Branch's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1985)

AARP

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Branch, you let me down. I am devastated, and I am also dying. . . .----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive been going to doctor branch for 20+ years he has never let me down he feels more like a friend than a doctor terrified for when he retires I will never trus..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Only doctor I trust. He is the most caring and humble man. With the best bedside manner. Terrified of when he might be retiring"

November 3, 2014