Ratings for Dr. Merritt S. Hubsher

Excellent psychiatrist whose aptitude goes beyond the prescription pad.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Excellent doctor, staff. Really helped me. Very grateful for his treatment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

SHORT TIME, NO EMPATHY , INTERESTED IN MONEY ONLY AND TOLD MY FAMILY ABOUT MY ISSUES

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

He has been wonderful. He was able to diagnose our son when others could not. His staff and office are great. My son actually wants to go see Dr. Hubsher!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I owe Dr. Hubsher everything. From the first time I stepped into his office I knew he was the right doctor to help me overcome all of my anxiety as well as give me the proper treatment for my adhd that had gone untreated my entire life (I am almost 22 now). He listens and he cares about his patients and that is all I could ask for.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Hubsher is absolutely fantastic. It is clearly apparent that he cares about his patients and makes a concentrated effort in helping them. Dr. Hubsher has already made a profound impact on my life and I could not be any more grateful. Truly a master of his craft.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Hubsher was a terrific person for me to visit with. His caring, attentive nature was met with a real world, non-judgmental perspective. He took a genuine interest in my well being and welcomed me as a valued addition to his practice, not just another co-pay.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Hubsher has worked miracles on my mental health. After seeing a number of psychiatrists who hadn't benefitted me at all, and may have actually worsened my illness by changing medications and not listening intently to my personal reaction to the new prescriptions, Dr. Hubsher was recommended to us by a therapist who had nothing but good things to say about his success with difficult/abnormal cases (which I was). My first 2-3 sessions were long evaluations with him and ere spent with me doing all the talking and him asking simply the perfect questions to get the details about my mental illness. He listened! He didn't try to categorize me or put me in a box as far as diagnosing me because everyone's mental health is unique and individual. He simply listened with care to my symptoms, emotions, and feelings and created a UNIQUE recovery plan for me. I am now 99% better, and never did I think I could lead a normal life again. His receptionists are amazing and friendly, creating a welcoming environment, and getting to know each patient personally. I am eternally grateful for all that Dr. Hubsher and his staff have done for me.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

A truly wonderful, compassionate, competent doctor. I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Gave conflicting diagnoses and info from month to month. It was as if my child was a new patient every time he saw him. Spent little time, offered no guidance. Didn't return a phone cal during a CRISIS. Yes, that's right, a crisis. I'm sure his great receptionist left because she could no longer handle seeing the callous disregard bordering on malpractice that she witnessed.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Merritt S. Hubsher's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1980)